"You have risen from the seeds you have sown."

The Seed Box Antiques
"Dealing in Useful Junque "
Chadwick, Missouri

Brian and Meloney Russell
417-425.9050
417-425.9146
417-634.4432

email: theseedbox@centurytel.net
Posts written and published by Debra @ Common Ground

Monday, July 5, 2010

Willow Nest Farm Summer Soiree this Weekend


What are you doing this coming weekend?

If you live in Texas
I hope you're planning to visit
Willow Nest Farm
and  attend the Summer Soiree!

The Seed Box
 will be there along with
some of our favorite people.



Here are a few photos from Round Top last weekend,
at the Red Barn Show.








So make a plan this weekend
to attend the fete extraordinaire!!



2 comments:

  1. these kind of pictures make my head go crazy .... love each and every one!

    don't understand the posted by debra @common ground

    I'm confused as to which blog I'm really at ... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meloney
    I just found your blog. Beautiful site! I've clicked to follow, so I will remember to return.

    About two or three years ago, we stopped at Seed Box Antiques on our way south. Absolutely love it! I found a wicker plant stand, that sits on our back porch, now.

    You generously allowed me to take photos, which I featured at my blog.

    We are planning a few days in Branson, at the end of September. We hope to stop by Seed Box Antiques.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback,
Meloney and Brian.